Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cook-Your-Books #18

Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The three most viewed submissions will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.



 photo 77951578-1914-4b72-8eda-9e40a91183ac_zps331eb4b4.jpg


Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #17





Sweet & Sour Crispy Pork Strips
by Kit Wai's Kitchen



Mulberry Yoghurt Cake

by Simply Beautiful And Healthy Living



Thank you everyone for sharing all the delicious dishes and bakes from your cookbooks!

It's now time to link-up!

A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
  1. Linky for submissions will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
  2. All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
  3. Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from, as this is a cooking/baking event using recipes from cookbooks and magazines.
  4. Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen FlavoursYou may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
  5. Please leave a comment after you have linked.
  6. It would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.



Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #18 from 
7th - 30th November 2014



15 comments:

  1. Now, all I have to do is remember to come back to post here. Hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chaya,
      You are welcome to link anytime! We are all fine! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hope to add something this time Joyce sometimes I forget!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce! Boy, you "guys" are pros at setting up the linky. I hope to one day join in the fun especially now that I am hosting Cookbook Wenesdays. It seems to me I should be able to cook at least one dish from one cookbook one day this month, lol...Each and every featured post looks more yummy than the other.

    Thanks for sharing Joyce...

    P.S. Joyce, can I ask you something? Where you have the little note section, did you fill that in through the link tool. I did one in today's post but I couldn't figure out where to put it:) Perhaps if you get a chance you can pop over to check for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise! I may not be able to get my Inlinkz to work for Cookbook Wednesday but at least I actually baked a pie, lol...Thanks for the great link ups Joyce:)

      Delete
  4. Wheeeee! I'm on the list! Thanks for hosting CYB! It makes me buy more and more cookbooks and magazines. Really! I love the excitement of flipping through the pages to find those die-die-must-cook/bake recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce,
      Congratulations! Yeah, it is so addictive flipping through the cookbooks! I do it every single day! Haha! Looking forward to more of your cookbook yummies!

      Delete
  5. I'm in the Top 3 ! Thanks again , Joyce .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kit Wai,
      Congratulations! Thanks for being so supportive to CYB!

      Delete
  6. Hi Joyce, what a great surprise when I popped in to link up another CYB and there, my Mulberry Yogurt Cake is listed the top 3 in October CYB. Thanks all for your interest in the cake. Have a wonderful day and cheers ")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise introduced you to me, so I'm linking up for the first time! Nice website and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your event. Glad to join and link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joyce, just linked up another post and have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joyce, It has been a long time ever since i joined this Cook Your Book last time and I have just linked up my 2 post now!

    ReplyDelete