Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easy Sausage Rolls : Bake-Along #24 - Theme : Bake With Four Ingredients

Simple and easy sausage rolls, lovely for tea time snack, using only 4 ingredients. I actually made this a couple of months ago, came across these photos as I was deleting some of my old unwanted photos from my laptop, and I realised that this would be great for our Bake-Along theme : Bake with Four Ingredients. 



Here I have used store-bought frozen puff pastry, Kawanku brand and I used black pepper sausage (Ayamas).


Cut the sausage into half.  Place one piece of sausage half on a piece of square puff pastry, pipe some mayonnaise and yellow mustard over the sausage. Wrap it up and bake until golden brown.




Serve with your favourite chili or tomato sauce. Lovely with a cup of tea for snacking.


To see what my baking buddies Lena from Frozen Wings and Zoe from Bake For Happy Kids and our baking friends who are baking along with us are baking, please visit them via the linky below.


Our next Bake-Along : Bake-Along No. 25 (29 May)
It's our Bake-Along 1st Anniversary! Yup, Bake-Along has been going on for a year now, so the three of us thought that it would be fun and wonderful to bake something special just to celebrate our 1st year at Bake-Along! We have decided on baking "layer cake"! Come and celebrate with us, bake any layer cake, join our blog-hop on 29th May for "Bake-Along 1st Anniversary Layer Cake"!



Photobucket


Easy Sausage Roll
Puff pastry (4" square)
black pepper sausage, cut into 2-1/2 inches length
mayonnaise
yellow mustard

  1. Position a piece of puff pastry, with the corner facing you, like a square diamond shape.
  2. Place a piece of sausage in the center, pipe some mayonnaise and yellow mustard over sausage.
  3. Wrap it up from the bottom, sides and roll. 
  4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.

Join our blog hop, click on the link below :
get the InLinkz code


24 comments:

  1. Ah dear thes elook really yumm I love them!
    Thanks by your niuce words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it might be easy but it is genus and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look scrumptious….easy is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, irresistible and delicious rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I have made these before but without the sauce, so I know these must be even more delicious! Will add the sauce the next time I bake this:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post joyce! It's like a baked hotdog. Both you and Angeline have done a neat job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce, wow! There you go again, making me excited see this lovely sausage rolls. Never heard about 'easy saysage rolls', ha ha.
    What about 'difficult sausage rolls'? Ha ha, just kidding.
    Pssst, when free drop by my pondok. Got something for you.
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah, your one is much nicer than mine.. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is looking delicious, Joyce! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another easy recipe. I like this, i bet my kids like this also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I just tried out Angeline's version of sausage roll, now I'm eager to try yours~

    Simply love this 4 ingredients bake along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. joyce, you're coming over to my house right? pls bring these over!!! i want them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Easy and yummy!Kisses,dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all these 4 ingredient ideas! Your sausage rolls must taste fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heard lena's request. I also want some for breakfast tomorrow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sausage roll! My hubby would love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's hard to believe that your sausage rolls are made with just 4 ingredients. They are so simple to make and so yummy to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I have a puff! I bet my kids will loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. am loving this bake along! so many creative ideas for me to try (if i can find the time to)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wah..macam jual kat kedei. kasi sikit..

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow...sausage rolls look absolutely delicious...loved it !!!!

    ReplyDelete