Blueberry Yogurt Cupcakes
180gm plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
125gm unsalted butter, softened
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 large eggs
90ml plain yogurt
150gm fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed)
125ml plain yogurt
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C/Gas 4).
- Line a standard 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Beat the butter, sugar and lemon zest in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating until just blended after each addition.
- With low speed, add the mixed dry ingredients and yogurt. Stir the blueberries in by hand.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, filling each one three quarters full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch. Transfer the muffin tin to a wire rack. Let cool completely before removing the cupcakes.